Powerful Call Queue Analytics
Add Powerful CDR Reporting & Queue Analytics to Webex Calling
Our call analytics platform delivers enterprise-level insights, including information on employee engagement, meeting activity, and call history data for compliance and reporting. Get valuable reporting on voice queues (formerly group call management) you won’t find anywhere else, including from native Webex reports.
Webex Call Queue Reporting Features
- Call volume
- Agent Status
- Answer/abandoned rate
- Calls by agent
Get Deep Insights
- Reveal overall traffic and handling stats with daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Hourly metrics take guesswork out of staffing decisions
- Drill down exploration of calls reveals transfers, redirects, and time agents spend with individual callers
- Queue Summary, for supervising and managing multiple call queues at once
- Call activity by Day or Hour of Day to capture trends
- Call Detail by Agent to get the most granular, specific level of insights
- Cradle-to-grave gives complete transferred call path visibility. See the entire customer call journey before it reaches a queue to after it leaves the queue
For CIOs, CFOs, and CTOs
- Significant cost savings when using included queuing features bundled with ISI Queue Analytics vs. Contact Center applications
- Reduced complexity — easier to manage for Operations and Voice Teams
- Easily add additional queues and users as needed
For Operations Teams
- Call Center-like analytics for data-driven decisions
- Implement and manage core Contact Center KPIs without heavy investment
- Actionable intelligence driven by customer calling experience metrics
For IT and Voice Teams
- Seamless integration with existing calling platform
- Simplify ad-hoc reporting and end-to-end caller journey analytics
- Easier to manage call center-like capabilities vs. Contact Center applications
Webex Customer Experience Analytics & CDR Reporting
Empower your organization with ISI’s robust call reporting engine, dashboards and alerts.
- Cradle-to-grave reporting quickly reveals problematic call routing
- See excessive transfers and easily determine corrective action
- Dashboards and reports tailored to managers/departments
- Analyze calls made/received, traffic by time of day and call duration
- Improve staff scheduling efficiencies with call activity metrics
- Recognize high performers and target training opportunities
Call Data Compliance
- Track inbound and outbound call activity associated to users and organizational hierarchy
- Ad-hoc search quickly by most call attributes (originating or terminating party, number, caller ID, department, time, hunt group or call queue)
- Unlimited data retention
Alerts and Notifications
- Exception reports, customizable widgets, and user-definable alarms help automate detection and notification of undesirable call events
- Trigger email, text message or scheduled report generation for international calls, after-hours calls, potential Phishing, 911 calls, or other call events
Device Type Allocation
- Troubleshoot, monitor technology adoption and identify unused or underused equipment with Infortel Select's Device Type Utilization visibility
- Device type information is made available through a variety of reports and handy dashboard widgets
- Support Finance teams with robust call accounting
- Monitor for waste, abuse, and misuse of voice network resources
Learn more about our Webex Customer Experience integration.
To use this product, you must have a Webex Calling subscription including the Webex Pro Pack along with an Infortel Select license from ISI. For more information on pricing and subscription options, please contact ISI sales https://www.isi-info.com/contact-us.
To use Infortel Select, users simply need an active Webex account and an Infortel Select account.
Once you purchase, you will be assigned a project manager who will provide you with a link to authorize the collection of call records and walk you through the activation process.
Once authorized, the application automatically downloads call records. No access within Webex is required. Logins to the Infortel Select SaaS application will be provided during the onboarding process.
To access application features of Infortel Select, simply login using the following URL: https://clientlogin.isi-info.com/
Infortel Select collects, processes, stores, and provides reporting on communications events occurring within Webex. Event records typically represent one or more types of communication events including, voice calls, video calls, and Webex meetings.
Communications events may include internal VoIP conversations, outbound or inbound calls with external parties, and conference calls involving multiple parties.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and reported upon:
- Organizational Hierarchy
- Company Name
- Site Location
- Department Name
- Employee Name
- Employee Title
- Employee Telephone Number
- Call Detail Records may include call date; call time; call duration; internal party name and telephone number; telephone number dialed; calling party number; city, state, and country of call destination or origin.
Processed call information is made available to customers via a secured web interface or delivered directly to authorized customer recipients based upon customer instruction. ISI does not own or control any of the information it processes on behalf of ISI’s customer. All such information is owned and controlled by ISI’s customer. All data is encrypted both in motion and at rest.
Cisco, Webex, and Webex Calling are all registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc.
Want to learn more about the Infortel Select solution? Check the ISI Resource Center for a trove of helpful information on such topics as Queue Analytics, CDR, data analytics, unified communications, and more. Don’t see what you are looking for? Drop us a note at: email@example.com.View All Resources
Experience the power of ISI Analytics
Unified Communications has changed telecom and the ways we communicate. To secure the CDR reporting and data analytics visibility you need to access and use trapped call data, manage telecom infrastructure, monitor customer experience and employee productivity, and secure historical records, you need the power of ISI Analytics.Schedule a Demo Talk to an Expert